lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Nat's evolution

Otra vez por aquí, y de nuevo sin subir fotos de las vacaciones, si... soy un caso :P

Hice tantas fotos que me saturé, y muchas no quedaron como esperaba, así que algunas decepciones sí que me llevé. aun estoy dándole vueltas a como plantearé los post, evidentemente, las fotos de del viaje a Finlandia se merecen más de un post...

Mientras tanto, voy entrando a SL y aunque me falta inspiración y ganas, me he puesto a trabajar en ideas que llevaban tiempo rondando mi cabecita ;)

Mientras tanto, para no estar "desaparecida" en Flickr o aquí, también rebusqué en el baul de los recuerdos y decidí hacer un montaje con la evolución de mi "keka", como han cambiado las cosas!! jajajajaja Eso sí... desde que tomé conciencia de las posibilidades, ella siempre divina de la muerte! :P


Via Flickr:
Here is my evolution...

Over 4 years... OMG... I'd never imagine I would be in SL for so long...

Started editing my Ruth shape into one I tried to look more like me in RL. I'm not sure, but somehow to feel she was me, she shouldn't be that different, I never looked for something opposite or really different.... Even the body, but yes... I must admit that I love to see Nat looking great, so why not give her a beautiful body? ;)

And as you can see, in spite sometimes I've used lighter skins, I always tend to dark tanned ones. I love the beach in RL, and love to have tanned skin all year round, one of the advantages of living in the Canary Islands ^^

I have light eyes and dark brown hair... so Nat is 95% of the time dark brunnette, and yes very light eyes. That's again the real me, that don't want to see my avie as a "stranger"

My early days with free skin, then my first skin that I got as RL birthday gift, from Celestial Studios, in 2007. Luckily, I managed to find some pictures of that time ;)

Then my lovely skin from RAC, is a pitty those old ones had dissapeared from my inventory :(( Redgrave's skin was also a gift, loved those juicy lips ^^ in 2008 was when I started to buy more lindens, not only for paying the rent but also shopping!!!

Curio's Acorn... loved it so much... during 2009 got more skins, specially Lionskins; I begun to buy things just for pics and for fun, but this Curio one was my everyday's face.

2010 started still with Curio's Acorn skin, soon changed to Dutch Touch for everyday, and Lelutka and Lionskins sometimes... Till I went to LAQ for a look and fell in love with the realistic skin, had to have it... Their packs with all makeups sre gorgeous :))

Now we are in 2011... this last winter begun to try on Glam Affair new skins... loving them every day more and more. I still change skin for some pics or momments... but this is me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario